Activity A: Video - Welcome Teachers
Activity B: Video - How to Use This Course
Activity C: Video - What Will We Learn?
Activity D: Video - The Teacher's Oath
Activity E: Objectives
- I can explain the similarities and differences between the 4 main screen readers. A.2
- I can explain the difference between Microsoft Word and Google Docs. A.2
- I can locate the spacebar, enter key, and arrow keys on my keyboard. B.1
- I can turn on and off the screen reader. - B.2
- I can open and close programs. B.3
- I can switch program focus. B.4
- I can define "modifier key". C.1
- I can identify and locate all modifier keys on my keyboard. C.2
- I can read text using a variety of reading commands. - Module D
- I can navigate to the titles and section titles of documents by jumping through the Headings - Module E
- I can write and edit documents using a basic understanding of cursor placement. - Module F
- I can delete and backspace words and letters. Module G
- I can select text. - Module H
- I can bold, underline and italicize text with Microsoft Word (I.2) or Google Docs (I.3).
- I can copy and paste text in Microsoft Word (I.2) or Google Docs (I.3).
- I can alter text alignment in Microsoft Word (I.2) or Google Docs (I.3).
- I can create lists in Microsoft Word (I.2) or Google Docs (I.3).
- I can access formatting functions using the menus or ribbon in Microsoft Word (I.2) or Google Docs (I.3).